Membership of the Cavendish Cavaliers costs £30 annually, with the membership year running from 1st April to 31st March. Joining the club has a number of benefits:
- Priority goes to members in team selection (members get first refusal)
- You’re covered by club insurance
- No match fees and free tea in some games
- Reduced price drinks at the Cavendish
- Eligibility for end-of-season awards
- Discounts on social events and club kit
- Voting rights in club business and awards
- The club is also happy to subside the cost of members attending umpire/scorers courses if it will benefit the club.
We ask all regular players to join the club. New players can play as non-members for a fixed fee of £5 per game, however once you have ‘tried us out’ you are expected to join. Social membership is also available at a reduced cost of £10 a year.